LOUISIANA NURSING CE COURSES
Louisiana Nursing Continuing Education Requirements
- 30 hour of continuing education or 900 practice hours.
- LPNs do not have a requirement for continuing education.
Louisiana State Board of Nursing
Disclaimer: Every endeavor is made to provide up to date information. But it is the responsibility of each individual user to comply to their state license requirements.
Louisiana Course Bundle
- Continuing education courses are written and designed to meet state requirements for Nursing CEUs.
- We have packaged all the state courses into an easy-to-use bundle; however, you may select other CE courses at no additional cost.
- Simply select a CE course, review the material, complete the evaluation, and earn your certificate.
Some states have specific required courses that are included in the state’s course bundle. These courses may also be purchased individually.
The elective courses in the course bundles are preselected to meet your state’s continuing education/contact hour requirements.
Full Access to All Courses
Meets All States Requirements
Bundled CE Courses
Optional Pre & Post-Tests
Unlimited CE Courses for 1 Year
No Automatic Renewal