Student Agreement with Fast CE For Less, Inc.
This Agreement contains the complete terms and conditions that govern the use of the Company’s website(s) (“Website” or “Websites” or “Site”). BY CLICKING THE “I AGREE” BUTTON BELOW OR BY ACCESSING, VISITING, BROWSING, USING, OR ATTEMPTING TO INTERACT WITH OR USE ANY PART OF THIS WEBSITE, OR OTHER COMPANY SOFTWARE, SERVICES, WEBSITES, OR CONTENT (COLLECTIVELY THE “SERVICES”), YOU AGREE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT ACCESS OR USE ANY PART OF THIS WEBSITE. COMPANY RESERVES THE RIGHT, WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE, TO MAKE CHANGES TO THIS AGREEMENT AT COMPANY’S SOLE DISCRETION. CONTINUED USE OF ANY PART OF THIS WEBSITE OR THE SERVICES CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF SUCH CHANGES.
You are hereby put on notice that you are obligated to periodically review this document to make yourself aware of any changes hereto and any continued use of the Site shall constitute your acceptance thereof.
2. ACCESS TO THIS SITE. To access this Site, Site resources, links or other content, you may be asked to provide certain registration details or other information. It is a condition of your use of this Site that all the information you provide will be correct, current, and complete. If Company believes the information you provide is not correct, current, or complete, Company has the right to deny access to this Site, or to any of its resources, and to terminate or suspend your access at any time.
3. APPLICABLE USE OF SITE. You may use this Site only for purposes expressly permitted by this Agreement. As a condition of your use of Company’s Websites, you warrant to Company that you will not use the Websites for any purpose that is unlawful, immoral, or otherwise prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices.
3.1 You acknowledge that the courses provided by Company are offered in an electronic format in a web-based environment. You expressly waive any claims concerning interruptions in service, connectivity issues, programming errors, loading failures and other technological difficulties that may occur throughout your use of the Company’s products.
3.2 The courses provided by Company are based on industry knowledge and input from professional nurses, experts, practitioners, and other individuals and institutions. The information presented by the Company are intended solely for the educational use of healthcare professionals. The information provided is general in nature and is not designed to address any specific situation. Neither the Company nor any classes presented by the Company shall bear responsibility concerning the orientation or the oversight of any healthcare professional. You understand, acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be held liable for any acts, errors, advice or omission in relation to any information provided.
3.3 Company provides courses which are designed to enhance the knowledge and understanding of the practice of nursing. Company does not guarantee that Students taking its courses will be awarded valid credit hours to satisfy any state board’s continuing education requirements or that these courses may be counted toward any requirement to renew or obtain a nursing license. You are responsible for verifying that any course you take can be counted toward your continuing education or licensing requirements. You agree that Company shall not be liable for the refusal or failure of any authorizing board to accept these courses for continuing education hours or licensing requirements.
4. NO UNLAWFUL ACCESS. You agree that you will not use Company’s Websites in any manner that could in any way disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Websites or otherwise interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Websites. You further agree that you will not obtain, or attempt to obtain, any materials, content, or information by any means not expressly made available or provided for through the authorized use of the Websites.
5. PERSONAL AND NON-COMMERCIAL USE LIMITATION. Company’s Websites are for your personal and non-commercial use, unless otherwise specified in writing. You may not use any Company Website for any other purpose, including any commercial purpose, without the prior express written permission of an authorized representative of the Company in each instance, which permission will be at Company’s sole and absolute discretion. You may not modify, copy, distribute, display, send, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works of, transfer, sell, or otherwise infringe upon any intellectual property rights related to any information, content, software, products or services obtained from or otherwise connected to Company’s Websites, in whole or in part.
6. PROPRIETARY INFORMATION. All content found on the Company Websites (the “Content”) is considered the copyrighted and trademarked intellectual property of Company, or of the party that created and/or licensed the Content to Company. No rights or title to any of the Content contained on any Company Website shall be considered transferred or assigned to the User at any time. Subject to all applicable laws, you agree that you will not copy, distribute, republish, modify, create derivative works of, or otherwise use the Content in any unauthorized way, without the prior written consent of Company in each instance, except that you may print out and/or save one copy of the Content for your personal use only.
7. SUBMISSIONS. You hereby grant to Company a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works of, distribute, perform, and display all content, remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics, or other information or materials of any kind or nature communicated by you (or on your behalf) to Company through this Site (each, a “Submission”), and to incorporate any Submission in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed. You agree that Company will not be bound to treat any Submission as confidential and may use any Submission in its business (including without limitation, for products, services, marketing, or advertising) without incurring any liability for royalties or any other consideration of any kind, and will not incur any liability as a result of any similarities that may appear in future Company operations or businesses.
8. HYPERLINKING. This Site may be hyperlinked to and by other websites which are not maintained by, or related to, Company. Hyperlinks to such sites are provided as a service to Users and are not sponsored by, endorsed or otherwise affiliated with this Site or Company. Company has not reviewed any or all of such sites and is not responsible for the content of any linking sites, and any links made directly from a Company Website to another web page should be accessed at the User’s own risk. Company makes no representations or warranties about the content, completeness, quality or accuracy of any such website, and as such, shall not be liable in connection with any loss, damage, cost or injury associated with any access thereto via this Site.
10. DISCLOSURE UNDER LAW. Company reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request.
12. DISCLAIMER & LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY. You understand that Company cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the Company Websites will be free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or other code that may cause damage or harm to your computer(s) or network(s). You acknowledge that you will be solely responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to protect your computer(s) and network(s), and that you will maintain adequate means of backup of your personal data, external to this Website. Company further disclaims any responsibility to ensure that the Content located on its Websites is necessarily complete and up-to-date.
YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS OR CONTENT CONTAINED ON ANY COMPANY WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION REGARDING USE, OR THE RESULT OF USE, OF ANY CONTENT IN TERMS OF ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. THE USER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THE CONTENT MAY INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS, AND COMPANY MAY MAKE CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENTS AT ANY TIME. YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION IN THE EVENT OF ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE OR ITS CONTENT. COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTIES THAT YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT WILL NOT INFRINGE THE RIGHTS OF OTHERS AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN SUCH CONTENT.
COMPANY, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, AND DIRECTORS, WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, ACTUAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR OTHER DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF REVENUE OR INCOME, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, OR SIMILAR DAMAGES, EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR SUCH DAMAGES WERE REASONABLY FORSEEABLE.
IN NO EVENT WILL THE COLLECTIVE LIABILITY OF COMPANY AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, AND DIRECTORS, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE), EXCEED THE GREATER OF $100 OR THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID TO COMPANY FOR THE APPLICABLE CONTENT OR SERVICE OUT OF WHICH LIABILITY AROSE. ALL CLAIMS MADE BY YOU HEREUNDER MUST BE MADE WITHIN ONE YEAR OF THE ACTION TO WHICH SUCH CLAIM RELATES OR FOREVER BE BARRED.
14. TRADEMARKS AND COPYRIGHTS. Trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names, and copyrighted works (hereinafter, “Intellectual Property”) appearing on this Site are the property of Company or the party that provided the Intellectual Property to Company. Company and any party that provides Intellectual Property to Company retain all rights with respect to any of their respective Intellectual Property appearing in this Site and do not transfer at any time to user and/or any other third party.
15. CANCELLATION. Once you have access to a program or class, you may not cancel or seek a refund. Company may cancel your access in the event that you breach this Agreement or in the event of non-payment.
BY ACCEPTING THIS AGREEMENT, YOU WAIVE ALL RIGHTS NOT SPECIFICALLY SET FORTH HEREIN, AND AGREE TO HOLD COMPANY HARMLESS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY COMPANY DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND/OR FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER COMPANY OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
B. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and Company as a result of this Agreement or use of Company’s Websites.
D. The failure of Company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. Any waiver of this Agreement by Company must be in writing and signed by an authorized representative of the Company.
E. The section titles in the Agreement are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
F. Company reserves the right to assign to third parties any rights, licenses and/or obligations arising out of these terms without restriction. You may not transfer or assign any of your rights, or delegate any of your duties under this Agreement without the Company’s prior written consent.
G. Company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of the course or materials.
H. Continued use of the website constitutes your acceptance of any changes or modifications.