WEST VIRGINIA NURSING CE COURSES
West Virginia Nursing Continuing Education Requirements
12 continuing education hours, including:
- 2 hours on mental health conditions common to veterans.
- 3 hours initially and then 1 hour thereafter annually on best prescribing and drug diversion training.
24 hours of continuing education, including:
- 400 hours of practice with a two-year period.
- 2 hours on end-of-life care on first renewal.
West Virginia RN Board
Disclaimer: Every endeavor is made to provide up-to-date information. But it is the responsibility of each individual user to comply with their state license requirements.
West Virginia Course Bundle
- Continuing education courses are written and designed to meet state requirements for Nursing CEUs.
- We have packaged all the state courses into an easy-to-use bundle; however, you may select other CE courses at no additional cost.
- Simply select a CE course, review the material, complete the evaluation, and earn your certificate.
Some states have specific required courses that are included in the state’s course bundle. These courses may also be purchased individually.
The elective courses in the course bundles are preselected to meet your state’s continuing education/contact hour requirements.
West VirginiaCourse Bundle
Full Access to All Courses
Meets All States Requirements
Bundled CE Courses
Optional Pre & Post-Tests
Unlimited CE Courses for 1 Year
No Automatic Renewal