MISSOURI NURSING CE COURSES
Missouri Nursing Continuing Education Requirements
- RNs do not have a requirement for continuing education.
- LPNs do not have a requirement for continuing education.
Missouri Board of Nursing
Disclaimer: Every endeavor is made to provide up to date information. But it is the responsibility of each individual user to comply to their state license requirements.
Missouri Course Bundle
- Continuing education courses are written and designed to meet state requirements for Nursing CEUs.
- We have packaged all the state courses into an easy-to-use bundle; however, you may select other CE courses at no additional cost.
- Simply select a CE course, review the material, complete the evaluation, and earn your certificate.
Some states have required specific courses that are included in the state’s course bundle. These courses may also be purchased individually.
As a nurse in the state of Missouri, you do not have a continuing education requirement to renew your active license. But, for your continued professional development needs, please explore courses offered.
The elective courses in the course bundles are preselected to meet your state’s continuing education/contact hour requirements.
Full Access to All Courses
Meets All States Requirements
Bundled CE Courses
Optional Pre & Post-Tests
Unlimited CE Courses for 1 Year
No Automatic Renewal