CANADA NURSING CE COURSES
Canada Nursing Continuing Education Requirements
- RNs are not required to complete continuing education hours.
- LPNs are not required to complete continuing education hours.
Canada Board of Registered Nurses
Disclaimer: Every endeavor is made to provide up to date information. But it is the responsibility of each individual user to comply to their state license requirements.
Canada Course Bundle
- Continuing education courses are written and designed to meet state requirements for Nursing CEUs.
- We have packaged all the state courses into an easy-to-use bundle; however, you may select other CE courses at no additional cost.
- Simply select a CE course, review the material, complete the evaluation, and earn your certificate.
We have bundled all the state courses into an easy to use bundle. You will be able to access all the courses and the bundles in your dashboard when you sign up.
Some states have required specific courses that are included in the state’s course bundle. These courses may also be purchased individually.
The elective courses in the course bundles are preselected to meet your state’s continuing education/contact hour requirements.
Full Access to All Courses
Meets All States Requirements
Bundled CE Courses
Optional Pre & Post-Tests
Unlimited CE Courses for 1 Year
No Automatic Renewal