ARKANSAS NURSING CE COURSES
Last Updated: February 24, 2021
Arkansas Nursing Continuing Education Requirements
- 15 hours of continuing education
- (1) 15 contact hours of appropriately accredited practice-focused activities, OR (2) Hold a current nationally recognized certification/recertification, OR (3) Completed a minimum of one college credit hour course in nursing with a grade of C or better during licensure period. Reinstatement from inactive status/late renewals of less than five years must complete 20 contact hours of appropriately accredited activities.
Arkansas State Board of Nursing
1123 South University Suite 800
Little Rock 72204-1619
Arkansas Course Bundle
*Option to Purchase Individual CE Courses for $5 Per Contact Hour From the Course List Below
Arkansas CE Course Bundle
- Continuing education courses are written and designed to meet state requirements for Nursing CEUs.
- We have packaged all the state courses into an easy-to-use bundle; however, you may select other CE courses at no additional cost.
- Simply select a CE course, review the material, complete the evaluation, and earn your certificate.
Some states have specific required courses that are included in the state’s course bundle. These courses may also be purchased individually.